- Vernon Terrace does not have an application fee.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer month-to-month lease terms.
- Vernon Terrace is a cat friendly community. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $300 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent ##ROW_CONTENT##/month
- 2 Cats = $400 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent ##ROW_CONTENT##/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity, phone and cable/internet.
- A parking space in our underground garage is available for $45/month.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including:
- 30 meals per month served table side in our Biltmore Dining Room are included in the rent. Additional meals may be charged a la carte.
- Scheduled van service to doctor appointments, shopping, and scheduled outings
- Weekly wellness clinic with a Registered Nurse
- Organized social, educational, and spiritual opportunities
- Emergency call system monitored by our 24-hour front desk staff
- Lifesprk onsite nursing services (additional fees will apply)
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
I moved into Vernon Terrace after I was no longer able to maintain my house. I was looking for a place with activities, social interaction, medical services and dining services. Vernon Terrace has it all, and all of the occupants are very friendly and welcoming. I especially love the events they put on for us and the outings!- Lois J.